Store – VeraFashion.eu company store, operating at www.vera-fashion.eu, run by Vera Włodzimierz Nowak, with its registered office in Częstochowa at ul. Złotej 48, email@example.com, tel: +48 506 107 225. Economic activity registered in EDG of the city of Częstochowa under the number 70531, NIP: 9490375372, REGON: 152054854.
1. Order fulfillment
- The store sells goods via the Internet, presenting the offer at www.vera-fashion.pl.
- Orders from customers are accepted only via the website www.vera-fashion.pl.
- By placing an order, the Customer concludes a sales contract with the Store for the ordered goods.
- During the order, the Customer selects the goods ordered, delivery address, optionally another address to be invoiced, delivery method and payment method.
- The order confirmation is an email sent to the Customer. The store reserves the right to individually confirm selected orders – by phone or email.
- A proof of sale is issued for each order in the form of a VAT invoice.
2. Changes to placed orders
- Changing the order after placing it is possible until the goods are shipped (preparation status in progress).
3. Commodity prices
- The prices of goods presented on the Store’s pages include VAT.
- By law, the price displayed on a good is binding when the order is placed.
- The Store reserves the right to change the prices of goods presented in the Store, introduce new goods, offer, cancel or change promotional offers, except for the prices of goods in already placed orders.
- Orders will add the total cost of delivery according to the price list – delivery costs.
4. The term of the contract
- The delivery time is the time necessary to complete the order and its shipment, and the delivery date depends on the carrier of Poczta Polska or courier. We complete orders within 48 hours of accepting the order (on delivery) or upon receipt of payment in the case of other forms of payment. Time includes working days.
- Methods and declared delivery time for carriers in Poland:
- Polish Post , priority delivery 2 business days.
- Courier company , estimated delivery time, 1 business day.
- Current delivery prices can be found at delivery costs and delivery time
- Store is not responsible for late or undelivered shipment due to incorrect or imprecise address provided by the Customer.
5. Payment methods
- Payment by traditional transfer. Payments are made by bank transfer or payment to the Store’s account. The data necessary to make the transfer are displayed in the transaction summary. The transaction is carried out after the payment to the Store Account has been recorded.
- Payment via electronic payment system – PayU and Przelewy24 (electronic transfers or card payments). Payments made via the online payment system. The transaction is carried out after the payment has been recorded by the electronic payment system.By placing an order in the store, the customer has the option of choosing different forms of payment.
- When completing the order, the Customer may also use a discount voucher, which may be assigned to his account in the Store if the Store conducts promotional campaigns.
- In the event of an overpayment (overpayment of the customer, overpayment resulting from the canceled order), the Store will return the overpayment to the Customer’s account in the Store in the form of a discount voucher, enabling the next order or to the bank account indicated by the Customer, depending on his decision. To allow a refund, this information must be sent via the Customer’s account in the Store to authorize the data.
- The store will return the overpayment within 14 days of receiving the relevant information from the Customer.
- The goods available in the Store are original and not defective and have a manufacturer’s quality guarantee.
- In the event of disclosure of factory defects of goods after receipt, the Customer may exercise the manufacturer’s warranty rights.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint in the Store for factory defects of goods, mechanical damage during delivery, non-compliance of the received t